|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang city|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 2,000-100,000 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per year|
|Name:||Liquid Process Equipment||Capacity:||1000-6000L Per Hour|
|Voltage:||380V/220V 50HZ||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Grade:||Automatic||Suitable Produce:||Carbonated Drink With CO2 Inside|
|Function:||Mixing Water, Syrup And CO2 Together To Make Carbonated Drinks||Auxiliary Equipment:||Water Cooling Machine|
cip cleaning system,
water plant machine
High Pressure CO2 Mixing Carbonated Drink Production Liquid Process Equipment
Liquid process equipment function:
The machine adopts advanced gas-liquid mixing device and maple syrup, drinks the main agent, can be a mixture among water, carbon dioxide gas used for filling machine, can also be used to dilute beer, beer filling and sparkling wine production, it has advanced technology, fully mixed, mixed with water and sugar of high precision, high air content, compact structure, easy to use, suitable for large, medium and small beverage manufacturers use.
Liquid process equipment describtion:
1. Working principle: The cooled water is injected into a container with a certain pressure of carbon dioxide gas. The low-temperature water can dissolve part of carbon dioxide. The dissolved amount is inversely proportional to the temperature and proportional to the pressure；
2. Suitable product:Suitable for the production of all kinds of gas drinks, (water, syrup, carbon dioxide) carbonation and proportion mix, such as lemon, coke, juice, wine, sparkling wine and other soda drinks production equipment in the main equipment.；
Liquid process equipment working process:
1. Water inlet section: cold water is sprayed into the pre-carbonized tank after passing through the filter, water pump and one-way valve, where the co2 is initially mixed with the frozen water to replace the oxygen in the frozen water, and the shelf life of the beverage is prolonged.
2. Syrup feeding section: the frozen syrup passes through the filter, syrup pump and one-way valve into the syrup tank. The float level controller can automatically control the start and stop of the syrup pump according to its height and low position.
3. Inlet of carbonized pump: pre-carbonized water proportional control valve and check valve enter the inlet of carbonized pump, while syrup enters the inlet of carbonized pump through syrup proportional control valve, ball valve and card return valve. Adjust the opening degree of the proportional control valve, water and syrup into a constant proportion, and evenly mix the initial pump. During production, the shutdown time is too long, the ball valve out of the syrup must be closed, in order to waterproof and syrup mutual flow.
4. Outlet section of carbonization pump: proportionally mixed sugar and water are boosted by the carbonization pump, and the static mixer is applied to the storage tank through the quantitative valve, flowmeter and check valve to maintain the pressure, so that co2 can be fully dissolved in the beverage.
Liquid process equipment parameters:
|3||Regulated ratio of syrup to water||1:3-1:6||1:3-1:6||1:3-1:6||1:3-1:6|
|4||Gas content in beverage(GV)||1.5-2.5||1.5-2.5||>3.0||>3.0|
|5||Temperature of chilled water inlet||0-5℃||0-5℃||0-5℃||0-5℃|
|6||Beverage dehydration method||Deoxidized by CO2|
|7||Working pressure of pre-carbinat tank and syrup tank||0.05-0.08 Mpa|
|8||Working pressure of storage tank||0.2-0.5Mpa|
|11||Weight KG||About 500||About 650||About1200||About 1800|
For more information please contact us!
Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Wu