|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang city|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 2,000-100,000 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per year|
|Name:||Liquid Process Equipment||Capacity:||4000L Per Hour|
|Beverage Dehydration Method:||Vacuum Deoxidation||Function:||Mixing Water, Syrup And CO2 Together To Make Carbonated Drinks|
|Size:||L*W*H 2000*1500*2300mm||Weight:||About 2500KG|
soft drink mixer,
cip cleaning system
4000L Per Hour Liqudi Process Equipment Carbonated Drinks Treatment Use
Liquid process equipment describtion:
The machine adopts advanced gas-liquid mixing device and maple syrup, drinks the main agent, can be a mixture among water, carbon dioxide gas used for filling machine, can also be used to dilute beer, beer filling and sparkling wine production, it has advanced technology, fully mixed, mixed with water and sugar of high precision, high air content, compact structure, easy to use, suitable for large, medium and small beverage manufacturers use.
The machine is composed of base, vacuum water irrigation, syrup tank, liquid level gauge, plate heat exchanger, soda mixer, soda mixing tank, electrical control system (equipped with proportional valve, solenoid valve, check valve) and other parts.
The working principle of this CO2 mixing machine is: First the water will be cooled down to very low temperature, then the water after cooled will be injected into a tank witha certain pressure of carbon dioxide gas. Carbon dioxide will much easier to be dissolved into to water if water temperature is low. So we need water cooling machine to cool down the water temperature. Pressure also have effect on the dissolved amount, if pressure is high, water can dissolve more carbon dioxide.
Liquid process equipment features:
1. The machine adopts the static mixer (i.e. carbonizer) in the chemical industry, with large area of mass transfer of gas and liquid, small resistance loss, high efficiency and simple structure, and adopts the multi-ji centrifugal pump with stable performance and low noise to ensure the performance of the whole machine.
2. Mixing ratio is indeed easy to adjust. This machine does not need to change other parts, and it can easily adjust the output and the ratio of syrup to water.
The machine USES carbon dioxide to deoxidize, so that deoxidized water has better pre-carbonization effect.
3. The machine can adjust the air content conveniently, according to the requirements of the air content of the drink, through the appropriate operation to adjust.
4. The machine is equipped with perfect automatic control system, which has the advantages of action coordination, simple structure, continuous production and high degree of automation.
Liquid process equipment working process:
|Step 1||Water inlet section||Cold water is sprayed into the pre-carbonized tank after passing through the filter, water pump and one-way valve, where the co2 is initially mixed with the frozen water to replace the oxygen in the frozen water, and the shelf life of the beverage is prolonged.|
|Step 2||Syrup feeding section||The frozen syrup passes through the filter, syrup pump and one-way valve into the syrup tank. The float level controller can automatically control the start and stop of the syrup pump according to its height and low position.|
|Step 3||Inlet of carbonized pump||Pre-carbonized water proportional control valve and check valve enter the inlet of carbonized pump, while syrup enters the inlet of carbonized pump through syrup proportional control valve, ball valve and card return valve. Adjust the opening degree of the proportional control valve, water and syrup into a constant proportion, and evenly mix the initial pump. During production, the shutdown time is too long, the ball valve out of the syrup must be closed, in order to waterproof and syrup mutual flow.|
|Step 4||Outlet section of carbonization pump||Proportionally mixed sugar and water are boosted by the carbonization pump, and the static mixer is applied to the storage tank through the quantitative valve, flowmeter and check valve to maintain the pressure, so that co2 can be fully dissolved in the beverage.|
Liquid process equipment parameters:
1. Capacity: 4000L per hour
2. Power: About 6.5KW
3. Regulated ratio of syrup to water: 1:3-1:6
4. Gas content in beverage(GV): ＞3.0
5. Inlet temperature of frozen water: 0-5℃
6. Beverage dehydration method: Vacuum deoxidation
7. Working pressure of pre carbonized tank: -0.05～-0.06Mpa
8. Working pressure of syrup tank: -0.05～-0.08Mpa
9. Working pressure of storage tank: 0.2-0.5Mpa
10. Dimension:L*W*H 2000*1500*2300mm
11. Weight: About 2500KG
For more information please contact us!
Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Wu