|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang city|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per year|
|Name:||Water Treatment System||Capacity:||3000L Per Hour(output)|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Suitable Area:||Drinking Water Factory|
|Power:||4.5KW||Raw Water Input:||Abour 8000L Per Hour|
|Active Carbon:||8-18mesh||Silica Sand:||8-18mesh|
industrial ro machine,
reverse osmosis water treatment system
Food Grade Material Pure Water Processing Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Reverse Osmosis system principle:
RO (Reverse Osmosis) is a membrane separation and filtration technology powered by pressure difference. It originated from the research of aerospace science and technology in the 1960s in the United States, and was gradually transformed into civil use. It has been widely used in scientific research, medicine, food, beverage, chemical industry, power, electronics, papermaking and other fields.
RO reverse osmosis membrane pore size is small to nanoscale (1 nm = 10 to 9 meters), under the certain pressure, H2O molecules can pass RO membrane, and the source of the inorganic salt in the water, heavy metal ions, organic matter, colloid, bacteria, viruses and other impurities through the RO membrane, so that can pass through water and not through the enrichment of water strictly separated.
Reverse Osmosis system features:
1. The reverse osmosis pure water treatment equipment adopts the mature, reliable and technologically advanced treatment technology according to the characteristics of the raw water of the project and on the premise of ensuring the effluent meets the standard.
2, the use of funny reverse osmosis membrane, high desalination rate, long service life, low operating cost;
3. No acid and alkali regeneration treatment, no chemical waste discharge, no environmental pollution;
4. The main accessories, testing instruments and meters are selected from foreign advanced products or domestic famous brands, with quality assurance and stable operation;
5. Fully adopt standardized, modular and systematic design methods for rapid installation and subsequent system maintenance;
6. Automatic electric control program, and optional touch screen operation, easy to use;
7, high degree of automation, the realization of unmanned operation, with loss of voltage, under voltage, over current, short circuit, circuit, leakage protection;
8. The reverse osmosis pure water treatment equipment can run continuously, which is easy to operate and the quality of the product is stable.
Water treatment system parameter:
|1||Booster Pump||1 set||Stainless steel|
|2||Quartz sand filter||1 set||Stainless steel|
|3||Active carbon filter||1 set||Stainless steel|
|5||Active carbon||8-10mesh||Fruit shell|
|6||Security filter||1 set||Stainless steel|
|7||Pressure gauge||4 pcs||Stainless steel|
|8||High pressure pump||1 set||Stainless steel|
1, What is the quality of raw water intake water (such as tap water, surface water, deep well water, river water, lake water...)
2. Water yield per hour or per day (according to the per capita water consumption, production water consumption per hour, daily peak water consumption, etc.)
3. The quality of pure water (what standards should the conductivity or resistivity meet)
4, The production of pure water technology (technology is not the same price is not the same)
5. Application industry and site usage
6, What is the power supply, there is no construction site and water channels.
After you provide us with the raw water quality, water output per hour, application industry, site use and other special requirements, our professional engineers will provide you with more cost-effective solutions and quotations according to your situation.
For more information please contact us!
Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Wu