|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang city|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 3,000-100,000 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per year|
|Name:||Water Treatment System||Capacity:||2000L Per Hour(output)|
|Size:||(L*W*H)2600*800*1850mm||Function:||Drinking Water Filteration|
|Raw Water Input:||Abour 4000L Per Hour||Treatment Type:||Pretreatment+reverse Osmosis Filter|
industrial ro machine,
reverse osmosis water treatment system
Automatic Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System For Drinking Water Filteration
Water treatment system description:
Water is most important for people, people cannot live without water, and purified dirking water is necessary for healthy life. For water plant factory, first key is to solve the purified water supply, That's why our company manufacture this type machine. This equipment is suitable for drinking water production plant use. It can purify raw water into drinking water, normally used for underground water, tap water, river water...etc use.
After treatment, purified water can be directly drinking water, and will be delivered to bottle water filling machine use.
Water treatment system process:
1. Silica sand filter: Remove the larger suspended particles and dissolved organic macromolecular pollutants in the water.
2. Active carbon filter: Remove the larger suspended particles, dissolved organic macromolecular pollutants and residual chlorine in the water.
3. Precision filter: It is designed to protect the high pressure pump and reverse osmosis membrane by preventing the suspended particles from entering the reverse osmosis system.
4. Reverse osmosis system: Reverse osmosis is a kind of process of separating matters using polymeric membrane. It can eliminate more than 90% dissolving salt and more than 99% colloid, microorganism, organics and so on from the water.
5. Sterilizing system: Normally we use UV sterilizer or ozone sterilizing, can be decided according to customer demands and situation.
Water treatment system parameter:
|1||Equipment type||1 stage RO water treatment system|
|2||Capacity||2000L per hour|
|3||Input water quality||TDS≤2000PPM(SDI≤5, 2≤PH≥11, NTU≤1)|
|4||Silica sand filter tank||
Ф350*1650mm Stainless steel tank with 200KG silica sand inside
|5||Active carbon filter tank||Ф350*1650mm Stainless steel tank WITH 75KG Aactive carbon inside|
|6||Precision filter||5 core 20 inch stainless steel tank with filter inside|
|7||RO filter element||4040 type filter element* 4 pcs|
|8||Structure with pipes||Stainless stell material|
|9||Electric control part||Delixi|
|10||Other part||Flow meter, Conductivity meter, Level controller...etc|
Water treatment system composition:
It generally includes pretreatment system, reverse osmosis device, post-treatment system, cleaning system and electrical control system.
The pretreatment system generally includes raw water pump, dosing device, quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter and precision filter. Its main function is to reduce the pollution index of raw water and other impurities such as residual chlorine to meet the reverse osmosis inlet requirements. The equipment configuration of the pretreatment system should depend on the specific situation of raw water.
The reverse osmosis device mainly consists of multistage high-pressure pump, reverse osmosis membrane element, membrane shell (pressure vessel) and bracket. Its main function is to remove impurities in the water, so that the water meet the use requirements.
For more information please contact us!
Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Wu