|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang city|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 2,000-100,000 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per year|
|Name:||Liquid Process Equipment||Capacity:||4000L Per Hour|
|Working Pressure Of Storage Tank:||0.2-0.5Mpa||Working Pressure Of Syrup Tank:||-0.05～-0.08Mpa|
|Beverage Dehydration Method:||Vacuum Deoxidation||Function:||Mixing Water, Syrup And CO2 Together To Make Carbonated Drinks|
|Size:||L*W*H 2000*1500*2300mm||Weight:||About 2500KG|
soft drink mixer,
cip cleaning system
Gas Beverage Filling Production Line High Carbon Dioxide Mixer Liquid Processing
Liquid process equipment describtion:
The machine adopts advanced gas-liquid mixing device and maple syrup, drinks the main agent, can be a mixture among water, carbon dioxide gas used for filling machine, can also be used to dilute beer, beer filling and sparkling wine production, it has advanced technology, fully mixed, mixed with water and sugar of high precision, high air content, compact structure, easy to use, suitable for large, medium and small beverage manufacturers use.
The machine is composed of base, vacuum water irrigation, syrup tank, liquid level gauge, plate heat exchanger, soda mixer, soda mixing tank, electrical control system (equipped with proportional valve, solenoid valve, check valve) and other parts.
The working principle of this CO2 mixing machine is: First the water will be cooled down to very low temperature, then the water after cooled will be injected into a tank witha certain pressure of carbon dioxide gas. Carbon dioxide will much easier to be dissolved into to water if water temperature is low. So we need water cooling machine to cool down the water temperature. Pressure also have effect on the dissolved amount, if pressure is high, water can dissolve more carbon dioxide.
Liquid process equipment features:
1. Excellent material selection and fine processing: all parts in contact with the beverage (such as containers, pipes, etc.) are made of imported 304 high-quality low-carbon stainless steel, the inner and outer surfaces have been precisely polished, it fully meets the requirements of international food hygiene standards.
2. Automatic: the pressure and liquid level in the tank of the machine are automatically adjusted, and the whole process of production operation is controlled by microcomputer (PLC). And the use of touch screen control, all action procedures are displayed on the touch screen flow chart.
3. Good operation and easy adjustment: this machine is especially convenient for operation. As long as the knob is turned in turn according to the prescribed procedures, normal operation can be realized.
4. Uniform mixing and accurate ratio: due to the use of the advanced technology of one-time mixing, the mixture is uniform, and the mixing ratio of water and syrup is strictly controlled by the metering needle valve with fine adjustment, with precise precision.
5. Sufficient air, high efficiency: this mixer USES vacuum deoxidization at room temperature, the deoxidization rate reaches more than 90%, and is equipped with a plate heat exchanger to cool the mixture of sugar and water for secondary carbonation, so the air content is especially high, up to 3.5 to 4 times more.
Liquid process equipment working process:
|Step 1||Water inlet section||Cold water is sprayed into the pre-carbonized tank after passing through the filter, water pump and one-way valve, where the co2 is initially mixed with the frozen water to replace the oxygen in the frozen water, and the shelf life of the beverage is prolonged.|
|Step 2||Syrup feeding section||The frozen syrup passes through the filter, syrup pump and one-way valve into the syrup tank. The float level controller can automatically control the start and stop of the syrup pump according to its height and low position.|
|Step 3||Inlet of carbonized pump||Pre-carbonized water proportional control valve and check valve enter the inlet of carbonized pump, while syrup enters the inlet of carbonized pump through syrup proportional control valve, ball valve and card return valve. Adjust the opening degree of the proportional control valve, water and syrup into a constant proportion, and evenly mix the initial pump. During production, the shutdown time is too long, the ball valve out of the syrup must be closed, in order to waterproof and syrup mutual flow.|
|Step 4||Outlet section of carbonization pump||Proportionally mixed sugar and water are boosted by the carbonization pump, and the static mixer is applied to the storage tank through the quantitative valve, flowmeter and check valve to maintain the pressure, so that co2 can be fully dissolved in the beverage.|
Liquid process equipment parameters:
1. Capacity: 4000L per hour
2. Power: About 6.5KW
3. Regulated ratio of syrup to water: 1:3-1:6
4. Gas content in beverage(GV): ＞3.0
5. Inlet temperature of frozen water: 0-5℃
6. Beverage dehydration method: Vacuum deoxidation
7. Working pressure of pre carbonized tank: -0.05～-0.06Mpa
8. Working pressure of syrup tank: -0.05～-0.08Mpa
9. Working pressure of storage tank: 0.2-0.5Mpa
10. Dimension:L*W*H 2000*1500*2300mm
11. Weight: About 2500KG
For more information please contact us!
Contact Person: admin